Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank You Card...

Hi Paper Lovers...

I made this little thank you card for my sweet freind & her family that gave me 3 cricut cartridges for an early birthday present. They have twin boy that are almost 1 1\2 and Im Nuts About Them :) Their little family is so sweet and Im lucky to have them in my life so I thought this was the perfect card.
I used my Create A Critter Cart. cut the squirrel  at 3.5 and the phrase at 2 1/4, cardstock, the cutest patterened paper and all put on a kraft paper A2 card.

Also, I want to thank all of you for all of your sweet comments, awards and for following my blog. I check it everyday and look forward to see the amazing talent that I view while Im blog hopping, which I do alot!

Have a wonderful eveining.

14 comments:

Marlene said...

Ha ha!! He's so CUTE!!! Love him!

Dayami said...

Hi! 1st time on your blog and this cutie is the one to greet me! How lucky am I?
Loving your blog :)

Hugs

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Gina, really cute card! I love his little face and it's perfect with the paper! I really think I need this cart...I have been fighting it, but it's so cute! Another great card!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Gina! This is adorable! LOVE that patterned paper in the back! You are amazing I love EVERYTHING you do! I am "Nuts about you"! XOXO Momo

Nicole Wright Designs said...

SOOOOO ADORABLE GINA! I love all your cards, it's like a treat every day!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

I can't wait to see it. Check your e-mail;)

QueenieTx said...

That is so cute! My son made a squirrel and put it on a bookmark that we made. It was one of our first creations with Create A Critter and I put the tail accent on wrong!! But he's still cute!

Dorcas said...

very cute! I am waiting for my cartridge so that I can do these cute cards!

flowerdisco said...

gigi...love it...adorable. i love your work...you are so talented! Hugs!

Live Love and Scrap said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!

Caroline said...

Gina - that is just way to cute. I didn't think I needed the CAC cart but with everything I'm seeing I'm not so sure I can stay away from it. LOL

Thank you for always stopping by my blog :o). I just became a follower of yours.

Have a great week!!!!

Caroline

Enfys said...

Super cute card Gina. I have yet to break open this cartridge, but this makes me itch to get started...
big hugs
En xx

Nicole Wright Designs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I HOPE YOUR HUBBY GETS YOU SOME CRAFTY THINGS TO PLAY WITH!!!!!!!

Jeanette's Stampin' And Stuff said...

I love this card. I just bought Create A Critter cart on Ebay and can't wait to get it. TFS

Numer Comments

>