Monday, April 26, 2010

A Little Ladybug Love...

Hello Paper Lovers!

Here's a card I made yesterday. I was in the mood for ladybugs and seeing red :) Using my new fav Create A Critter Cartridge, scrap card stock and pattern paper from my stash, pop up dots, ribbon from Michael's, all on a standard kraft colored card. And this is what turned out. I want to thank ALL of you for leaving such sweet comments, it really makes my day :D 

I also got an early Birthday present from my dear friend DeeAnn. Her and her adorable family gave me 3 Cricut Cartridges that she got at CostCo, I received Once Upon A Princess, Story Book and Stretch Your Imagination, how sweet was that. I am so excited to start using these new carts. Thank you so much !

Have a wonderful week and check back often for some more creative designs :)

8 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Awe too cute!

No blog hop yet, that starts tomorrow. One more day!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Hello! I am Beatriz from Amazing Grace blog (flower necklace). My friend Cassie made that gorgeous red necklace. Her site is posted on my blog, just beneath the photo. I am sure she will gladly show you how to make it. I will let her know too. I love your blog, just became your follower. Happy Monday!

Joanna said...

cute card! love the papers too...the lady bug is my fav!!

flowerdisco said...

oh gigi...this is too cute...for real. so very pretty. i love it.

swap-swap?

Marlene said...

What a great gift! Enjoy your new presents. Looks like you are already. ;)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Happy early birthday, Gina! Love your card and your use of pattern paper! Your gonna love Storybook, there are so many pretty images and the fonts are great too! Have a great day!

Nicole Wright Designs said...

I wish Costco did that here! And I wish your friend was my friend! Thanks for all your comments and I'm happy you like my card. I didn't sleep for 2 days! And I make cards FAST! I did mention I used half a roll of packing tape right! I can't WAIT to see what you make!!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

So stinkin cute....I am just loving this cartridge!!!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Numer Comments

>