Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sunshine Award!

Hello Paper Lovers!

I was just givin this award by Nicole at CanadianNickelScrapn ! Im so excited to receive this Award! Thank you so much for thinking of me, You've made my day!

Here are the award rules:

1. Post the prize on my blog.
2. Mention the blogger who tagged me.
3. Give the prize to 5 friends.
4. Post on my blog the link to their blogs.
5. Announce everyone on their blog.
6. Make a list with 10 things that I like.


Sending this Award to these amazing blog buddies...

1.  LiveLoveAndScrap

2.  AmazingGrace

3.  UnderACherryTree

4.  MadeByMomo

5.  FlowerDiscoScrapHut

10 Things That I Like!

1.   My sweet, sweet Man! He is amazing.
2.   My 2 adorable kids, now 18 & 24. Living their own lives so the nest is pretty empty these days.
3.   My friends are all so incredable! I love seeing them as much as I can.
4.   My new car, I am loving it! Thank you sweetie :)
5.   The BEACH! I LOVE the beach, the waves and sand makes me refreshed. I go there often.
6.   My crafting makes me so happy, Im in love with my Cricut (sshhh dont tell my BF) lol!
7.   Getting to know my new blog freinds.
8.   Arranging flowers is my other deep passion.
9.   Going to the movies, I like all type of movies.
10. Having my coffee in the morning, its a must! 













6 comments:

flowerdisco said...

thanks gigi...you know i haven't pass my awards in a long time or have wrote anything. that is in the to do list yet. if you agree to wait a bit until I get all caught up...let me know and then I will pick it up.
you know how life gets in the way and with my son's end of the school year and being so involved in everything time is even tighter right now, but enjoying every second of it. LOL

Congratulations to you too on receiving this beautiful award. I love that flower.

hugs!

Jin Yong said...

Oh my gosh, Gigi! Thank you so much for considering me for this award. It's beautiful! I am so bad at passing awards on but I will find the 5 friends. I will be back to claim this.

Thanks again!

Jin
http://underacherrytree.com/

Jin Yong said...

Oh gosh, of course you know I mean to say Gina and not Gigi. Sorry about the typo.

Jin
*blush*

Mari AKA Momo said...

GINA!!! You are so awesome! Thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me!!! I am so humbled by this award! Much love to you!!! XOXO and here is my post about the award:

http://madebymomo.blogspot.com/2010/04/thank-you-gina-melanie-and-meighen.html

Banner Market said...

All of you girls so deserve it! All of you are so talented and sweet. I love viewing your blogs on a daily basis for all the new annd creative things that you do. You all are awesome! Your so welcome too :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Gina....thanks sooooo much!!!!! One of these days I will figure out the whole blog award posting thing =) I have been neglecting my blog friends and I feel terrible!!! I am soooo hooked on YouTube....cant seem to turn it off!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Numer Comments

>