Thursday, April 22, 2010

Coloring with my new Copic Markers

Hi Paper Lovers!

Today I was playing around trying to learn how to shade with my Copic Markers, my new found love. I am having such a great time coloring  :)  Here are 2 cards that I made today, I hope you like them  :) I got the Digi Stamps from TheGreetingFarm . They have a great selection of digi & regular stamps, swing on over there and check them out.

Copics Used R0000,E21,R35, R37, E37, E33 
E21, RV13, RV21,E33, E37,V04,V12,B00,B23

2 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

YAY TGF DIGI'S! What nothing Creepy. You have done a great job with colouring I saw a pack of 12 for 145...OUCH!!!! Can't wait to see more.

Marlene said...

YAY you - for getting some copics! You're gonna love playing with them! Cute cards!

Numer Comments

>