Thursday, July 28, 2011

Card Class

Hello Paper Lovers

Here are a few cards that I had made for my card class I taught at Pages Of Tyme in Ladera Ranch CA, near Mission Viejo CA.

I kept the cards simple and used that cardstock and patterned paper from the store. I think they turned out pretty cute. I also used an Action Wobble on the baby card to make the babys head shack...too cute :)

Ill be teaching my next card class in August which is just around the corner, planning on making another Halloween card, Birthday card and masculine card, Ill be sure to share them with all of you.

Thanks for swinging by, I love hearing from you :) So pls leave me a comment :)  Thanks!  Have a great day!

3 comments:

liz at liz's paper loft said...

gina! these are awesome! I so wish I was closer to you! I'm so glad that you are having fun teaching, you have so much to offer!

thanida said...

Hello, i was browsing your blog and i found it really interesting.Kindly check it out here gclub

supersonic100g9 said...

ความเป็นส่วนตัว แน่นอนว่าการใช้รถยนต์ส่วนตัวเพื่อการท่องเที่ยวย่อมมีความสะดวกสบายมากกว่าการใช้บริการรถสาธารณะอย่างมาก ผมเคยนั่นรถตู้ไปเที่ยว แน่นอนว่า หนึ่ง ผมแวะข้างทางไม่ได้ และรถตู้ก็จะไปจอดแค่สถานีเท่านั้น ผมต้องหารถต่อไปยังโรงแรม หรือที่ท่องเที่ยวอื่นๆ แต่การเช่ารถเที่ยวสะดวกกว่าเยอะ เพราะเราอยากจะแวะ จะจอดตรงไหน ก็ได้ตามใจของเรา แผนการเดินทางที่ยืดหยุ่นได้จะทำให้เรามีความสุขกับการท่องเที่ยวได้มากขึ้น การเช่ารถยนต์เพื่อการท่องเที่ยวจะให้ความเป็นส่วนตัว อิสระในการวางแผน สำหรับการเดินทาง แน่นอนว่า การเช่ารถยนต์เพื่อไปเที่ยวเที่ยวจะให้ความเป็นส่วนตัวแน่นอน
เช่ารถ
เช่ารถกรุงเทพ
เช่ารถราคาถูก
เช่ารถรายเดือน
เช่ารถขับเอง

Numer Comments

>