Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gift Cocoa Challenge #11-Crafting With Cristina

Hi Paper Lovers!

While I was blog hoping this morning, I found a great challenge on Crafting With Cristina's Blog http://www.craftingwithcristina.com/. Hop on over to her blog and check out the details but it's pretty easy as you can see. Just dress up a packet of Hot Cocoa anyway you like as long as you use your Cricut. I dressed up a packet with a couple of cute Snowmen and ribbon and tinsel. Its alot of fun, try it out!


 Recipe:,
Brown cardstock , SU patterned paper, Winter Woodland Cartridge image cut at 4.5", SU Ribbon, Bakers twine, Scrappy Moms Stamps and a SU Button to finish it off, Added a Velcro closure on the back and 1 pack of Hot Cocoa Mix.

Hope you all enjoyed this, I really had fun making it. Pls give this challenge a try, its a lot of fun! Have an exciting day!

14 comments:

Nikki the *scrappinNavyWife* said...

Just too stinkin' CUTE!!! I remeber throwing a TON of scarves away for these snow peeps...I kept ripping the darn things! LOL!!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

Marlene said...

Sure turns an ordinary packet of cocoa into something super CUTE!!! This is craftastic!

GiGi said...

This is SUPER CUTE!!!

liz said...

oh my goodness!!!those are so cute! lucky girl...I jus tried to order the bakers twine and they were out!
liz :o)

flowerdisco said...

way cool!

Nicole said...

YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY! I really need to make these! TFS such an adorable project! I love this kind of stuff...

Janie said...

Super Cute Gina ! Those are really nice gift cards, and super simple just the way I like it ! I will have to try these !! TFS !
HUGS,JANIE

P.S Thanks for the sweet comments over on my bolg
! I thought I was already following you ? But I guess I wasnt , well I took care of that ! I am now following you also !

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Love those sweet snowmen!

CricutLvr!! said...

Gina these are sooooo cute!!! You are so creative!!
Also, I wanted to pass along an award to you!! I love your blog and everything you make!! Congratz!!
http://cricutlvr.blogspot.com/2010/11/blogger-award.html

Mari AKA Momo said...

Love love it!!! So adorable!!! :o)

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card tfs!!!

Scrappy Mel said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!! The snowpeople are so adorable!! You did a FABULOUS job, as usual! :)

mickeydee said...

This is so cute! I love those snowmen. This would make such a fun gift.

Cynthia said...

What a cute project, I loveee it! Perfect for cold Canadian winter days ;) Great job!

Take care

-Cynthia- come visit me!
http://where-magic-begins.blogspot.com/

Numer Comments

>