Saturday, June 19, 2010

What A Wonderful Suprise!


Hello Paper Lovers!

I wanted to share with you this wonderful Blog Award I was given by Liz at LizsPaperLoft (you have to swing by her blog and check her out, shes amazing!) I feel that Im not worthy of this award due to I have not posted much lately but Ive been packing up our home to move, we bought a new home and Im so excited. I started to pack up everything to get a head start on it and even packed up my craft room :( I recently went and purchased 2 new Cricut Lite Cartridges, Dude and Hoot & Holler, they are so cute I had to dig through my boxes and make a couple of cards which Ill be sharing with you soon. I also purchased Mini Monsters but have not used it yet, but will share with you as soon as I do.

So here is the Award the Liz gave me. Thank you so much! I am to pass it on to 5 other bloggers!

Canadian Nickel Scrapn'
Made By Momo
Scrap Obsess with Jess
Karlee Krafts
Scrappin_3rdeeschik

Thank you ladies for all of your wonderful insperation and amazing talents you share with all of us.
Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Nicole Wright Designs said...

AWE...You so deserve this Gina! I LOVE your blog and you're entitled to take some time! Besides... MINI MONSTERS, Oh I can't wait to see what you make! I was all about that until they announced the OCTOBER 31st cart. And thank you for passing it to me:) You are wonderful!

PS We picked up Apollo's ashes today...sigh.

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Gina! I too got Mini Monsters! I got it Memorial Day weekend and still haven't used it! And almost bought 3 more at Costco today! They had choose 3 for 94.99! Good selection too, but I'm still on the fence for the Cricut Circle, so I passed. I know it's crazy, but I want French Manor! Oh and then I want, Bloom, Cherry Limeaide and Lacy Labels of the Lites! And I too want the Oct 31st ones...yikes! When will this stop? I may need to go to CA...cricut anonymous! :o) we'll chat when I get back!
liz :o)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

hey! one more thing...congrats on the new home! what a fun project that'll be to decorate!

Jessica said...

Thank you so much Gina for the Trendy Blog Award! You are an inspiration as well! Thank you for always visiting my blog and leaving very nice and inspiring comments!

Jessica
http://scrapobsesswithjess.blogspot.com/

Alex said...

Congrats ! Of course you deserve it ! Good luck with the move :)

Numer Comments

>