I'm super excited to receive this award! It is my first award! I was given this by Liz at http://www.lizspaperloft.blogspot.com/ ! Thank you so much Liz I am so touched and honored that you thought of me for this award. You have been such an insperation to me and I greatly appreciate your talent you share with all of us.
There are a few rules to accepting the award so here they are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Copy the award and paste it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award
4. List 10 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 10 other Beautiful Bloggers
Ten Interesting Things About Me:
1. I live with the man of my dreams (Shane). We've been together for 8 years and going strong.
2. I have 2 beautiful children, Brittany who's 24 & Chadd who is18, Im so proud of them.
3. I have to have my coffee in the morning with lots and lots of cream in it.
4. I started making cards when I received my Cricut last May for my birthday (2009) and Im loving all of the paper crafting Im learning to do.
5. I LOVE the beach, any beach as long as there are waves and sand I am happy. I often go to the beach just to walk the shore and think or drive down along the coast and smell the salt air. I love doing that.
6. My favorite color is blue but I wear more black then anything.
7. Im 47 and my birthday is in May
8. I love vanilla ice cream, it's a weakness, expecially late at night.
9. My other passion is arranging flowers.
10. I love to organize parties and decorate for them too.
Nominate 10 other Beautiful Bloggers:
1. Butterfly Kisses
2. Canadian Nickel Scrap'n
3. A Place For My Cards
4. Disguised As A Grown Up
5. Live Love & Scrap
6. My Creative Time
7. Keep On Scrappin
8. The Kricut Korner of VT
10. Going Buggy
My name is Gina and we live in Orange County CA. Im a lucky home technichian that is able to stay home and take care of my family and do the things I enjoy most, which includes making and creating cards, arranging flowers and many other crafty things.Im with the man of my dreams for 8 years and counting and hes so wonderful to me and supports my addiction of paper crafting and all the things I love to do, I all so have 2 beautiful children ages 25 & 19, Im so very proud of them. They have left the nest and Im adjusting still.Thanks for visitng my blog, pls pop back by again soon,Ill be posting more cards. Have a wonderful day.